Hey Guys, welcome back to my page. If you have been following me for a while you would know I love using shipping services to save money on products, people like me in Australia pay a fortune for; as well as products they don’t sell in Australia.
For this Haul I used the site The Luxe Link, which I will link at the bottom of the page.
The Luxe Link is a service, and not a reseller of luxury goods. They are a shopping concierge based in New York City, that provides access to America’s online and traditional retailers. I used the service to access Nordstorm and their amazing deals and limited edition products.
In my haul I got;
- Hourglass ambient lighting palette 3 $80US
- Mac Prep and Prime Fixing Spray $25US
- Mac Look in a Box Early to Red $36.50
- Mac Viva Glam 1 and 3 $17.50US Each
$176.50US = $229.70 AUD
Worth in Australia:
- Hourglass ambient lighting palette 3 (Currently Unavailable in Australia so US transferred to AUD) $104.15AUD
- Mac Prep and Prime Fixing Spray $36AUD
- Mac Look in a Box Early to Red $99AUD
- Mac Viva Glam 1 and 3 $36AUD Each
Meaning when you order with them you are saving $81.45AUD on the products you buy!
I don’t know about you but that makes Service fees so worth it for shipping services and makes me want to buy more from America, it also makes me want to move to America!
Has anyone used shipping services before? Did you get any amazing deals?
Also I have been given a code for if you guys want to make an order with them yourself, i don’t make any money off it.
If you make an order let me know what you get!