Welcome back to my Blog, I have been trying to be more active with my Blog Posts, so I hope you guys are liking them. Let me know what you want to see more of. I am also hoping to start Youtube again so let me know if there is any videos you want to see.
Todays review is of the Esmi Skincare skin treats!
I tried out the Exfoliating Charcoal Serum, Brightening Serum and the Anti Redness serum as well. The charcoal one came with a buffing brush as well.
They work well under makeup, leave the skin feeling fresh and give instant visual results on the skin.
For the charcoal serum you have to use the buffing brush otherwise you will have a dark tint on the skin. I noticed my skin did purge a bit after the first week of using it. Then it settled down and my skin was left soft and clear. The anti redness serum is a minty serum and left my skin feeling cool and fresh under my makeup too. The brightening serum was fresh and worked great under my eyes to brighten my dark circles.
The Anti redness was probably my favourite serum, it gave the most visual results and left my skin feeling amazing.
My least favourite would be the charcoal, mainly because it really had to be buffed into the skin if you weren’t wearing makeup otherwise it kind of looked like muddy fake tan.
What I rate Them;
Anti Redness: 9/10
Here is their link if you want to check them out; they also have other skincare and makeup.
Ingredients in Each Plus the cost of the serums;
Charcoal Serum; $65 Aud
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Cocoglycerides, Charcoal, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 24K Gold Flakes
Brightening Serum: $65 AUD
Aqua, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Metabusulfite, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Oligopeptide- 68, Disodium EDTA, Punica Granatum Pericarp Extract, Arctostayphlos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Mannitol, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxide, Ubiquinone, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Maltodextrin, BetaVulgaris Root Powder, Citric Acid, Beetroot Red.
Anti Redness Serum; $65 AUD
Aqua, Glycerin, Glycosaminoglycans, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Polysorbate 80, Polyacrylate Crosspolymere – 6, Panthanol, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli), Sprout Extract, Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa), Extract, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata, (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Mentha Arvensis, Chlorophyll (CI7581)
Welcome back! I have a few exciting Blog posts on the way so make sure to keep tuned!
Also if you aren’t already be sure to follow my Instagram to check out my latest posts, plus you don’t want to miss the giveaways I have coming!
Tonight’s blog is about the new Mecca Maxima Banana Bake products that I was lucky enough to be sent to try. So I thought I would share my honest thoughts and review.
For $50AUD The products in the set include;
– Banana bake loose powder
– banana bake setting spray
– bake and set brush
Also available is the Banana bake pressed powder which is $24AUD.
I have tried and used each product available in the Banana bake range and here is what I think of them;
Banana bake loose powder
The banana bake loose powder is a lightweight slightly glowy setting powder, a little goes a long way and it leaves the under eyes area looking smooth and bright.
What I love about it;
It has a glowy finish to make them complexion look fresh.
What I don’t like about it;
I feel like it lowers my concealer coverage under the eyes slightly.
I rate it;
Banana bake setting spray
The banana bake setting spray is a great way to keep your makeup in place!
What I like about it;
I never get oily when I use it!
What I don’t like about it;
Its main ingredient is alcohol so not so great for any dry skin babes!
I rate it;
Bake and Set Brush
The bake and set brush is a two sided brush designed to pick up the perfect amount of powder.
What I love about it;
The bristles are soft and it’s so cheap to buy.
What I don’t like;
I wish the fluffy side of the brush was bigger.
I rate it;
Banana bake pressed powder
The banana bake pressed powder is similar to the loose in the way that it has a glowy finish. I find the powder to be softer and higher in pigment.
What I like about it;
It leaves the skin looking flawless.
What I don’t like about it;
Honestly nothing, the pressed powder doesn’t have the fault that I found in the loose. It doesn’t lower the coverage it actually makes it more full coverage.
I rate it;
The products are beautiful, high quality and so cheap!
Are they worth the buy;
100%, especially either of the powders.
Below I included a picture of me using the powders lightly.
Has anyone had a chance to try the powders?
What did you think of them? Or do you have any other powders you recommend?
Thanks so much for reading. If you liked this post, be sure to follow me to see more!
Welcome to my 2017 Christmas Gift guide, this year has gone so fast it is crazy! I have included a bunch of categories in the guide to help with all your Christmas shopping because I know how much of a stress it can be! I will be including all prices and links to get the products as well, just to make things even easier!
First up we have Furless Brush sets;
There is one for every price range:
- Pop Up Pack Volume 8 $299
- Professional Brush Set $169.95
Furless also have gorgeous pigments which are $18 as well as nail polishes for $6 which are a perfect stocking stuffer! Anything from furless is perfect for the Makeup addicted, Makeup artist or someone wanting to take their makeup skills to the next level.
Next we have;
Hair & Me Products, they have a great range of products including some of my favourites:
- Hair rejuvenation treatments in various scents for $16-18 each
- Bamboo Hair Towel for $20
- Or Even Full Sets starting from $52
Some Nice Fragrances include;
- Joop Wow for Men which is $80
- Calvin Klein Deep Euphoria is a great fragrance for all ages and is $80 as well
- For the Lover of Luxe Scents the new Tory Burch Perfume Bel Azur is like Summer in a bottle and is $195
For Both Men and Women there is options like:
- Roc Wear Sunglasses $50 each and come in all sorts of styles
Some Easy gifts for any type of girl include;
- Philosophy Bath and body care starting from $30
- Sets from Make Haircare including The Blonde Set starting from $20
- Roc Eyewear Sunnies again are a perfect gift idea, my favourite style for $50 is these;
- Remington Radience Straightener kit is $59.95 and a great gift for any girl that will get lots of use.
- Jamberry Nails start at $18 and come in so many styles and kits perfect for anyone.
Some extra Ideas For Men Include;
- Korres set for men which is $18
- Mario Badescu Set for Men for $44
- Remington Titanium Comfort Pro for $79.95
Stocking Stuffers and Extra Gifts:
Mrs Darcy Products including;
- Candles starting from $29.95
- Clutches Starting from $49.95
- Then Hand creams for $28.95
For Stocking Stuffers things like the following are a great Idea;
- Products from Manicare Including Lahses, Brushes, tweezers and other beauty and nail products starting from as cheap as $3.50
- Tan from Le Tans all bases tan for $17
- Lady Jane Tangle Pro In Full Size or Mini starting at $14
- Essence Beauty Products starting at $2
- Molton Brown Gift Sets and Christmas Crackers are perfect Stocking stuffers
- For the Luxe Makeup and Skincare Lover the following kits from Charlotte Tilbury are the perfect add starting at $60 the Mini Lipstick Charm Trio
and the Goddess Skin Kit for $75
I hope you enjoyed my Guide and I hope it helps make this Holiday time a little less stressful because I know how stressful Christmas Shopping can be!
Make sure to like and leave me a comment to let me know how your Christmas shopping went!
Last week I made an order with Sephora Australia to try some of the Clinique beauty and skincare products. I was really impressed with the service and delivery, after ordering I received my goodies in under a week!
The products I ordered were;
- Take the Day Off Cleansing milk $47
- Pop Lip Colour in Punch pop, Grape pop and Poppy pop $38 for Grape and $40 each for others
- Chubby in the nude foundation $57
- Cheeky pop in Ginger pop $40
- Take the day off eye makeup remover $33
Sadly I got the wrong colour foundation but I am going to be using it as a contour anyway!
The three lipsticks are so smooth and don’t dry out my lips, they are all highly pigmented and go on the lips very smooth; the colour is also buildable so you can lightly put it on for a natural look or apply more for a more bold look.
The Cheeky pop is probably the most beautiful blush design I have ever seen. The blush itself is very natural very smooth on and not a chalky blush at all.
As for the cleansing products, I am a major fan of the cleansing milk it makes taking off the day a lot easier, its not harsh on my sensitive skin and it actually makes it feel moisturised and refreshed.
I wasn’t as impressed with the eye makeup remover, I am not sure if I was using it wrong or not, but it wasnt working the best. I am definitely going to be giving it a few more tries to give it a proper test, so I will let you know in my next review if I got it to work for me.
Overall, I was so impressed with all the Clinique products and they arent the first products I have tried as well.
This is the first time ordering online with Sephora Australia online and I was really impressed with the service as well. I have the app and they have heaps of App only deals.
Has anyone shopped with Sephora before?
How was your service?
and do you guys have any favourite Sephora brands to try?
Link to Clinique products;
Let me know what review you want to see next, I know I have been a bit slack with posting recently because I was studying but now I have graduated I will be posting more regularly. So let me now what you want to see!
Hey Guys, welcome back to my blog! Todays post is going to consist of a list of tips you can use to help up your makeup game and give yourself a flawless base.
- For a flawless base mix one part primer to three parts foundation, remember this will lower the coverage but smooth out your skin more.
- Make sure to moisturise and Prime before you put on your foundation, so your skin doesn’t such all the moisture out of the foundation.
- Always make sure you have done all the cream products before you set your face with a powder, otherwise the foundation will cake.
- Remember less is more, if you are using a high coverage foundation don’t use concealer if you don’t need to, to avoid caking.
- Remember to use products suited for your skin type
- Use tape when you want your eyeshadow to be sharp and clean
- Remember like your face, your eyes need to be primed as well, you can do this with an eyeshadow primer or even works if you conceal and set. This will also make eyeshadow more pigmented on your skin.
- Remember to layer eyeshadow, start with small amounts. This will help with blending it out. If you aren’t very confident with eyeliner, try black eyeshadow. It is easier to clean up and also easier to manoeuvre.
- Always line your lips and then blend, it helps get your lipstick to last longer
- Like everything, always prime your lips; this can be done with a scrub or even just coconut oil and a tissue.
- Don’t be afraid to add pigments to your lips to add some excitement to your lip colour or even some highlight.
- Sheet masks are quick and easy forms of masks; my favourite skincare tip is to leave the sheet mask on overnight, it will allow the mask to properly soak into the skin.
- Moisturise morning and night even if its just a light moisturiser
- It is good to exfoliate the skin once a week, this helps remove any dead skin cells
- Always clean your makeup off, then cleanse your skin. Removing your makeup doesn’t always clean all your makeup off.
This is all the tips I have so far but you can check out more at Belle with Love linked below;
Hey guys welcome back to my blog!
Today’s post is written to help you guys find presents for your friends and family this year.
Revo twist lip balm is a perfect stocking stuffer, they are cheap and an essential for any beauty lover!
Revos are $5 each and come in heaps of flavours.
Next up is the Eco tools. Eco tools have quite a few sets to choose from. This one is a limited edition set. Most of the sets are around the $29.99 range.
Next up is the body fantasies body sprays come in heaps of scents and cost about $12. They are very Similar to the Victoria secret sprays but they are way cheaper. I am trying three scents sweet pea, Japanese cherry blossom and pink vanilla kiss. My favourite is the Japanese cherry blossom. It smells amazing.
Hope you guys enjoyed part one. There is a few more to come. I am going to do them in short bursts so they are easier to read. If you want ideas for certain types of people let me know in the comments.
I have some exciting news, I am working with The Makeup Box shop to give you guys the chance to win a Lipstick Carousel. The giveaway will be held on my instagram and will be international. The giveaway is only a few days away, so be sure to follow me on instagram so you don’t miss it and tag your friends in one of my posts for an extra entry. Keep posted to find out how to enter and then how to get your extra entries. Good luck everyone. Dont forget to follow my blog for lots of giveaways to come.
Welcome back to my blog!
Sorry I havent been very active, I have been busy writing this guide for anyone interested.
The Guide I have written is for people wanting to start a blog or Bloggers wanting to step up their game! Sections of the guide you can buy as singles or in the set you get an extra section which isn’t available for purchase.
In the set you will get;
– 1 Photo Tips Guide on improving your photos
– 1 Media Kit Template and a document which talks about how to edit it.
– 1 Collaboration Guide, plus some great companies to work with.
– 1 document that answers all your most desired questions. (This is only available as part of the set)
Here is the Link if you are interested!
Hey there guys
Welcome back to my blog. I am trying to post as often as I can, how often do you guys like to see posts?
Today’s post is about these scrubs by Caim and able.
I tried clementine and coffee and coconut and lime. I definitely prefer the coconut and lime, it is zesty and fresh plus I am starting to get sick of the coffee smell you get left behind with coffee scrubs.
First thing I loved about these scrubs, was the packaging, it’s simple without being boring! A little splash of colour on the white packaging really stands out to me.
Next thing I liked about these, is they contain magnesium to help with aches and pains in your muscles and joints, I get the worst restless legs at night, so this is a blessing. I found a good idea was to have a bath, scrub in the bath and then soak in the fallout; so then you get the full benefits of the magnesium and the coconut oil as well. Careful with any open sores or scratches though because the citrus will sting and irritate it.
Has anyone heard of Caim and able before? Have you tried them?
What do you think?
Let me know what you thought of this blog post guys, what you would change, what you love and so on! I would also love to know anything you want to see a review of.
Hope you enjoyed lovelies, if you don’t already follow me, be sure to give me a follow so you don’t miss any of my future blogs.