Welcome to my 2017 Christmas Gift guide, this year has gone so fast it is crazy! I have included a bunch of categories in the guide to help with all your Christmas shopping because I know how much of a stress it can be! I will be including all prices and links to get the products as well, just to make things even easier!
First up we have Furless Brush sets;
There is one for every price range:
- Pop Up Pack Volume 8 $299
- Professional Brush Set $169.95
Furless also have gorgeous pigments which are $18 as well as nail polishes for $6 which are a perfect stocking stuffer! Anything from furless is perfect for the Makeup addicted, Makeup artist or someone wanting to take their makeup skills to the next level.
Next we have;
Hair & Me Products, they have a great range of products including some of my favourites:
- Hair rejuvenation treatments in various scents for $16-18 each
- Bamboo Hair Towel for $20
- Or Even Full Sets starting from $52
Some Nice Fragrances include;
- Joop Wow for Men which is $80
- Calvin Klein Deep Euphoria is a great fragrance for all ages and is $80 as well
- For the Lover of Luxe Scents the new Tory Burch Perfume Bel Azur is like Summer in a bottle and is $195
For Both Men and Women there is options like:
- Roc Wear Sunglasses $50 each and come in all sorts of styles
Some Easy gifts for any type of girl include;
- Philosophy Bath and body care starting from $30
- Sets from Make Haircare including The Blonde Set starting from $20
- Roc Eyewear Sunnies again are a perfect gift idea, my favourite style for $50 is these;
- Remington Radience Straightener kit is $59.95 and a great gift for any girl that will get lots of use.
- Jamberry Nails start at $18 and come in so many styles and kits perfect for anyone.
Some extra Ideas For Men Include;
- Korres set for men which is $18
- Mario Badescu Set for Men for $44
- Remington Titanium Comfort Pro for $79.95
Stocking Stuffers and Extra Gifts:
Mrs Darcy Products including;
- Candles starting from $29.95
- Clutches Starting from $49.95
- Then Hand creams for $28.95
For Stocking Stuffers things like the following are a great Idea;
- Products from Manicare Including Lahses, Brushes, tweezers and other beauty and nail products starting from as cheap as $3.50
- Tan from Le Tans all bases tan for $17
- Lady Jane Tangle Pro In Full Size or Mini starting at $14
- Essence Beauty Products starting at $2
- Molton Brown Gift Sets and Christmas Crackers are perfect Stocking stuffers
- For the Luxe Makeup and Skincare Lover the following kits from Charlotte Tilbury are the perfect add starting at $60 the Mini Lipstick Charm Trio
and the Goddess Skin Kit for $75
I hope you enjoyed my Guide and I hope it helps make this Holiday time a little less stressful because I know how stressful Christmas Shopping can be!
Make sure to like and leave me a comment to let me know how your Christmas shopping went!