Hey Guys, welcome back to my blog! Todays post is going to consist of a list of tips you can use to help up your makeup game and give yourself a flawless base.
- For a flawless base mix one part primer to three parts foundation, remember this will lower the coverage but smooth out your skin more.
- Make sure to moisturise and Prime before you put on your foundation, so your skin doesn’t such all the moisture out of the foundation.
- Always make sure you have done all the cream products before you set your face with a powder, otherwise the foundation will cake.
- Remember less is more, if you are using a high coverage foundation don’t use concealer if you don’t need to, to avoid caking.
- Remember to use products suited for your skin type
- Use tape when you want your eyeshadow to be sharp and clean
- Remember like your face, your eyes need to be primed as well, you can do this with an eyeshadow primer or even works if you conceal and set. This will also make eyeshadow more pigmented on your skin.
- Remember to layer eyeshadow, start with small amounts. This will help with blending it out. If you aren’t very confident with eyeliner, try black eyeshadow. It is easier to clean up and also easier to manoeuvre.
- Always line your lips and then blend, it helps get your lipstick to last longer
- Like everything, always prime your lips; this can be done with a scrub or even just coconut oil and a tissue.
- Don’t be afraid to add pigments to your lips to add some excitement to your lip colour or even some highlight.
- Sheet masks are quick and easy forms of masks; my favourite skincare tip is to leave the sheet mask on overnight, it will allow the mask to properly soak into the skin.
- Moisturise morning and night even if its just a light moisturiser
- It is good to exfoliate the skin once a week, this helps remove any dead skin cells
- Always clean your makeup off, then cleanse your skin. Removing your makeup doesn’t always clean all your makeup off.
This is all the tips I have so far but you can check out more at Belle with Love linked below;